See What You are Not Getting on YouTube
"You can only go part way on YouTube
To learn everything else take a look at my training"
- George Peirson
Demonstrated by Top Training Guru, George Peirson
Do you need additional training with so many videos on YouTube?
If you really want to know how to use Adobe Photoshop, then you do. My YouTube videos are a great way to learn a neat trick or two but I only show a very small part of what Adobe Photoshop can do. There is so much more in Adobe Photoshop that I never talk about on YouTube:
- How to Change and Optimize the Workspace
- How to work with Vector Graphics and Shapes
- How to use All of the Photo Retouch Tools
- How to use Advanced Clone Stamp Techniques
- How to use the 3D Tools
- How to use the Text Menu Options
- How to use Automation
- How to use Actions
- How to use All of the Filters
- How to use All of the Styles
- How to use All of the Tools, not just the few I use on YouTube
- All about using Brush Options
- How to use All of the other features not mentioned on YouTube
- Every Tool explained in detail
- And So Much More!
My YouTube channel was designed for people who have taken my Adobe Photoshop course. If you sometimes feel like you are missing something then getting my course is the answer.
• Video Player has full video controls including full screen mode and a download button
• Watch in sequence or watch in any order you want, and replay as often as you like
• Complete Demos of all Features
• Downloadable images and artwork
What People are Saying on YouTube
Just some of the many positive comments I get on YouTube everyday
How it works
- I have separate courses for each version of Photoshop, pick the one that's right for you
- Each course contains over 320 video lessons, over 20 hours of training.
- From the Menu page you can access any of the course Sections, in any order you want and watch any of the videos again in any order you want.
- Materials, images, and Photoshop PSD files can be downloaded at any time.
- Since this is DVD training you get Lifetime Access to the course for one payment, No Subscription, No Monthly Fees
OK, I am convinced! How to I get the training?
Just click on the button below that matches your version of Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop Courses
Just match your version of Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop CC DVD Course
Adobe Photoshop CS6 DVD Course
Adobe Photoshop CS5 DVD Course
• Is this a subscription or a one time payment?
You only pay once for the training and then use it as long as you like, it is a lifetime purchase
• Can this be used on a Mac?
Our DVDs are Windows Only but will work on any version of Windows. The Online version of our Photoshop CS6 training is Mac compatible
• Do you have a guarantee?
Yes, we have a 30 day money back guarantee so you can make sure the training works on your computer. Plus the training course has a lifetime performance guarantee, if you have any problems accessing the training we will fix it.
• What if I need additional help with Adobe Photoshop?
You can always ask questions through YouTube where others can benefit as well plus you can also contact us directly or through the contact page in the training course.
• Do I need Adobe Photoshop to use the course?
Our course is video based so you don't actually need Adobe Photoshop but it would be much better if you had the program so that you can practice what you learn.
• Can I download the program to my computer for offline use?
You can download individual videos onto your computer, there is a download button right on the video player.
STILL NOT SURE?
No need to worry, my training courses come with A 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
I guarantee that this training will work on your computer and that it will help you learn Photoshop Elements quickly and easily. If you have any questions you can always contact me right through the training course.